2015年3月15日星期日

Affordable Plastic Surgery
I've never even thought about writing an Article to be published on the internet. But, here I am, I couldnt help myself.

I'd like to say to anyone interested in plastic surgery out of the USA, especially in the beautiful Country of the Dominican Republic, that I have a happy, up beat story to tell...
While surfing the web I came across a whole bunch of websites promoting plastic surgery through-out the entire world. There were a few places that I eliminated immediately because it was too far and too long on the airplane.

I left some messages at a few places and responded to others by the way of a form that I filled out.

Some of the companies never got back to me and a couple of others I had a hard time understanding the representative that called me back.

Finally, I came across GlobalSurgeryCenter.com. I talked with the Personal Care Manager that was assigned to me. His name was Larry Sam. I thought at first that I may be a little uncomfortable because it was a man and I would be talking about parts of my body that I was uncomfortable with.

Larry made me feel very comfortable right from the start. It was easy to see that he has heard it all before. He was able to get right to the point with me. The best part was he was in New Jersey. It was an American Company.

After discussing my medical background and the types of procedures I wanted, I was quoted a price right over the phone. I didn't have to send in any pictures. Most of the other places I spoke with (the one or two I was actually able to get in touch with) needed pictures. I was feeling like they wanted to see how much work they needed to do before the Tummy Tuck and liposuction so they could charge me by the pound.

Globalsurgerycenter.com didn't concern themselves with the nickel and dimes of payment that is usually so important to the other companies I spoke with. This includes companies I spoke with in my own home town of Houston, Texas.

I received an all inclusive price. I was offered different options for my stay. None of the options cost extra. They were just options that may make me more comfortable.

I liked that I would be paying an American Company. I liked that the down payment was small and the remaining payment was due shortly before the trip.

I did not decide right away to proceed. I wanted to talk with my husband first. A couple of days later, I called Larry and I scheduled my trip.

This is where I was really impressed. I was assisted with the airplane booking. I was assisted with any family members I wanted to bring along (in my case it was my Sister-in- law). I was even told the closest location to receive a Passport. I already had one, but my Sister-in-law didn't.

I was told by Larry that he was not a doctor, so if I had any specific medical questions, I could ask the Surgeon at any time. The Surgeon was always made available to me.

I received a welcome package. It was all the do's and don'ts to prepare for the surgery and the trip.
By the way, I didn't mention a really BIG reason that I decided to have my surgery with Globalsurgerycenter.com. After the surgery you actually remain in the Hospital for the entire stay. They don't usher you to a nearby hotel or a not so near by hotel. All of the meals were included and I received round the clock nurse care and daily visits from the Doctor.

I was told every step of the way on how to proceed. Every little detail. Even landmarks when I stepped off the plane in Santo Domingo.

After arriving in Santo Domingo, we were met at the airport by the Driver. As soon as we saw the face of the driver, we knew we would be in good hands.

The drive to the Hospital was short. It took around 15-20 minutes. The pick-up and return to the airport are all included in the price. Everything was included in the price, other than the airfare, but that's to be expected. The hospital was exactly like it was described. Modern, safe, clean and state-of-the art. Shortly after I checked in I was met by the Doctor and staff. I talked with the doctor for nearly an hour.

I was taken to the lab and had all of my prelim tests done. I went back to my room for dinner and rested the night. I was having surgery in the morning.

I was able to put all my possessions in a safe located in the room I was in. There was a phone in the room, so I called my husband to let him know we arrived safely.

My Sister-in law stayed in the room with me. There was an extra bed for her. There was no charge for that either.

Well, the surgery was a great success. The results are fabulous. I couldn't be happier.

Larry called me all through my stay. He called to make sure I arrived ok and to make sure we had everything we needed. Larry Called after the procedure, when I got home and three weeks after my recovery. I stayed in the Dominican Republic for one week.

Overall, the experience was great. I was a little uncomfortable after the procedure from the Tummy Tuck, but the Nurses did everything possible to help. I had to get a little used to the food at the Hospital. But after a few days I started to enjoy it more and more.

Guess what... Now my Sister-in-law wants to come!

Well, I recovered. The driver took us back to the airport and we flew home.

I look great, Feel great and I saved a lot of money. I would have never been able to afford this in the USA

没有评论:

发表评论